My strength lies in slicing off flesh.
we all have a favorite eyebrow
1. It increases your anxiety , your worry, and your dread.
2. It makes you feel confused, so that it’s really hard to think.
3. It can blind you to “the obvious”, and what is best for you.
4. It can keep you feeling stuck so that you wait too long to act.
5. It can interfere with hearing what your heart says you should do.
6. Thus, it can limit your success as you’re afraid to take that step!
Bohemian Rhapsody is no one’s favorite song, but also everyone’s favorite song. Like, when someone asks what your favorite song is you never say Bohemian Rhapsody but when it starts playing on the radio I am pretty sure you crank it up and belt out every single lyric and you don’t even care you’re so proud.
When I find the perfect rock on the ground to add to my rock collection
"i do what i want" sounds really rebellious and cool but what i want to do is avoid conflict and stay in my room